11.22.2015

Looks I Love // Thanksgiving Decor

My favoritest of favoritest holidays is upon us - Thanksgiving. In no way, shape or form is any other holiday equal to that of Thanksgiving. It's like everything that Christmas should be, but isn't. It's about spending time with loved ones and the delicious feast that is Thanksgiving Dinner*.

Once Thanksgiving is good and gone until 2016, I may or may not share what's on my wishlist this Christmas, but we're not there yet. Oh no. Because Thanksgiving is here! Thanksgiving is here!

First - let's be real for a moment. I am pretty horrible at blogging consistently. If I can't keep a blog together, it's because I have no time to keep life together. During the week, I'm amazed that I'm able to a) go to class b) do homework c) spend time with my adorable, furry friend and d) work. I do not have time (or the energy... or the space) to host Thanksgiving. I would if I could though. I wanted to do Friendsgiving, but that was not in the cards for me this year.

IF - however - IF I were to host Thanksgiving / Friendsgiving and IF I wasn't planning on being up to my eyeballs in student loans, I think something like these decor ideas are the way to go:

Source // Shelterness.com
Source // A Pumpkin and a Princess
Source //  Simply Happenstance
Source // BHG
*On a side note, I'm a firm believer that someone needs to develop a Thanksgiving-themed brunch menu, cause that would be amazeballs. 


Which look is your favorite?

----
LG

No comments:

Post a Comment