7.22.2016

Friday Five // Finishes Make Me Smile

Ever since I started my internship, I've been falling in love with so, so, so many different finishes. I'm talking anything and everything - stones, textiles, wallcoverings, you name it (! I guess it kind of makes sense that I've ended up in interior design, doesn't it?) I always love stumbling across new materials to swooooon over, cause I find they help me brainstorm my way through a design challenge. 

Spoiler alert: At my internship, if I'm down in the library, I'll snap a pic and share it to Instagram. If you also love all the different finishes interior design has to offer, follow me at @Lgillaspey or the hashtag, #finishesmakemesmile.

My five for Friday today is a handful of finishes I've fallen in love with of late:










Eramosa-houck-design
Eramosa Marble | Photo via A. Houck Designs


If you stumble across an interior design finish that you love, feel free to tag it with #finishesmakemesmile!

_______

XO, LG






No comments:

Post a Comment