8.08.2015

Sunday Sketches // French Settee with Ikat Pattern [Omero Home]

This may or may not be the second time I am writing this (aka it is), and I'm really hoping I come off as witty as it originally thought I was. #bloggingwiththebloggerappfails

I honk it went something like this: I've been crazy busy all week and have, literally, been all over. I'm talking like, oh, six states. Pennsylvania. Illinois. Indiana. Ohio. Back to PA. Delaware. Maryland. Like woah. Not only that, but I also moved from the University City / West Philly area to Rittenhouse Square. 

Basically, won't stop - can't stop (yes, I actually said that the first go at this post). 

In keeping with tradition - aka the blogging series I started a week ago - I made it a point to get something up and ready for today. After perusing numerous sources - Google Images to Pinterest and back to G.Images - I finally settled on a modern take at a French Settee. I really love the blending of the Rococo influence with the more modern print. 

French Settee with Ikat Print // Omero Home



1930s French Settee newly refinished and upholstered in a chic Ikat-print fabric. Classic piece with an updated, modern twist.

(Too bad it's now sold out 😰)

Width: 48" Depth: 21" Height: 33.5" Seat Height: 15" 


_______

Like it? Love it? Hate it?

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment