8.20.2015

Thinking about a DIY: Dresser

I'm on the hunt for a dresser - not even a new one, just A dresser. Currently, my room consists of a bed, a teeeeeny-tiny closet and boxes full of clothes. Apparently, I have a lot more clothes than I thought I did. Most of them, I'm pretty damn sure I don't wear. Whoops.

Unless I can score something super fantabulous at the thrift fair this weekend, I may be DIY-ing it. I've been scouring Craigslist, and so far, I've come up short on lust-worthy pieces as is. So, I've been googling for some inspiration :-)

DIY Dresser - Inspiration

1. Z Gallerie - York 6 Drawer Dresser // 2. One Kings Lane -  St. Mortiz Greek Key Chest (Aqua/Gold)// 3. Kindel Furniture Company - Pinwheel Chest // 4. Kalon Studios - Caravan Dresser

Obviously, I'm loving the white and gold look. It's clean and crisp, but I feel like the gold brings a bit of fun to the mix! Having rounded up these bad boys, I THINK I have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to do. Spoiler alert: It involves white and gold. Hehe.

I'm still planning on taking a peak at the thrift fair this weekend, but I'd like to get get a dresser sooner rather later. If I once again come up short this weekend, its time to get my DIY on! Stay tuned!

_____

What's your dream dresser look like?

-LG


No comments:

Post a Comment