8.18.2015

That Chair That We Saw In That Place....

It's amazing what you can do with the Internet sometimes. Like, I just happen to see an Instagram post of this chair, yet the chair is not the subject of the post. I couldn't find it anywhere. The post was a repost, but the original Instagrammer didn't credit the chairs in either the posted photo or the accompanying blog. I wouldn't give up, and shortly after, I found it!

Source // Pure Home

Ladies and Gents - I give you the Acapulco Chair from Innit Designs. I. Love. This. Chair. Like, seriously, I want it in mLadies and Gents - I give you the Acapulco Chair from Innit Designs. I. Love. This. Chair. Like, seriously, I want it in my house. Right now. Preferably in teal. Or black. . Right now. Preferably in teal. Or black.

Acapulco Chair
Based on time-honored Mayan hammock weaving technology this lounger chair unifies tradition with innovation and harmonizes the function of ergonomic comfort with retro-modern aesthetic form. The Acapulco is in every way cool. Its weave perfectly cradles the body within its clean lines without suffocating and offers a character of casual sophistication to every home or institution. The flexible yet durable vinyl cord gives the chair's guest an instant siesta. 

78 cm (W) x 90 cm (D) x 90 cm (H)    |    30" (W) x 35" (D) x 35" (H)

I suppose that I'll go ahead and add it to the list of furniture pieces I so badly want but do not need. Sad panda.

Tell me, what do you think of the chair? Have you ever taken extraordinary measures to find out more about something you briefly saw online?

____

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment