11.02.2014

Color Me Intrigued

Design. It's had me enamored my entire life. Solid colors, vibrant patterns, intriguing textures, you name it. Until recently, I never thought about pursuing it as full-fledged career. Now, four years post-grad and enveloped in a constant state of dread regarding my current career path, I think know it's time to rethink this.

It seems like every time I come into a blank space or have that burning desire for a change, I sit, contemplate, and sketch out (if you can even call them sketches...) my ideas on to paper before diving into a project. And I'm not even going to pretend that I didn't just spend the ENTIRE day drinking tea from my reading an interior design blog (today's read was none other than Tiffany Leigh Interior Design). 'Twas a lazy Sunday, and I'm perfectly OK with that!

With this blog, I hope to share my transition to to a career that I (hopefully) love, inspire both myself and others and showcase what I find to be (FILL IN THE BLANK) design! But first, here's a little glimpse into what my style is all about:



1. DIY Cat Cake Stand (via A Beautiful Mess): How amazing is this??
2. Geometric Blue Pattern (via Lemon Stripes)
3. Red, Circular Chaise: Unkown. If ANYONE can find the source, please let me know!
4. Reclaimed Wood Floor in Chevron (via Pinterest - Stay Classic)
5. World Map Urban Watercolor (via Michael Tompsett / Redbubble)
6. Black and Cream Tribal Ikat (via Society6)
7. Industrial Lighting (via HomedIt)
8. DIY Elephant Bookends (via Love Grows Wild)

No comments:

Post a Comment